Accuphase :: DP-430 CD Player
The Accuphase-developed CD drive in the DP-430 features an extremely rigid and ultra precise transport mechanism that attains new levels of performance. The low center of gravity and the quiet and smooth loading mechanism also contribute to the quality of signal reproduction.
The processor section features sophisticated circuit design and the latest digital technology. The MDS++ D/A approach developed by Accuphase has been further refined here, with four strictly selected high-performance delta-sigma devices operating in parallel, forming a conversion system of outstanding accuracy. AKM’s DAC chips AK4490EQ are installed.
The DP-430, compared to its predecessor, the DP-410, offers improved Front Display visibility: Sampling Frequency & Number of effective Bits
The outstanding sound and high performance of the D/A converter section can be accessed also by external equipment.
Three types of digital inputs (USB, coaxial, and optical) accept digital signals from other components, for processing with the highest musical accuracy.
- High-precision CD drive, high-quality CD tray, and ultra quiet and smooth loading mechanism
- MDS++ D/A converters and low-pass “Direct Balanced Filter” with totally separate balanced and unbalanced signal paths
- Two sets of transport outputs and digital inputs allow insertion of DG-58 into signal path for sound field correction
- Balanced and unbalanced analog outputs
- Configuration: Integrated CD transport and digital processor
- Digital input sampling: USB, COAXIAL: 32 kHz - 192 kHz/24 bit
OPTICAL: 32 kHz - 96 kHz/24 bit (2-channel linear PCM)
- CD standard format: EIA format
- Frequency response 4 - 20 000 Hz ±0,3 dB
- THD 0,001% or less (20 - 20 000 Hz)
- S/N ratio 114 dB or better
- Dynamic range 110 dB or better
- Channel separation 110 dB or better
- Rated output 2,5 V (balanced, unbalanced)
- Play/Pause button
- Track search buttons
- Stop button
- CD/PROC selector button
- Supplied remote commander allows input selection, direct play, program play, repeat play, digital level control, etc.
- Digital inputs
- Transport outputs
- Maximum dimensions: 465 (W) x 150 (H) x 393 (D) mm
- Mass: 13,6 kg