Accuphase :: C-2120 Stereo Control CentEr
The C-2120 is a successor to the model C-2110. It inherits advanced design technology from the C-2810 and C-2410 and features AAVA volume control with the same outstanding specifications and configuration but further augmented circuitry. Accuphase’s ground-breaking AAVA (Accuphase Analog Vari-gain Amplifier) volume control has undergone further refinements, achieving a 30 % reduction in noise levels.
AAVA is a new kind of volume control that assures excellent sonic operation principle of AAVA in C-2120 performance by integrating the amplification and volume control tasks and eliminating all mechanical contact points from the signal path.
The C-2120 accepts the new DAC-40 plug-in board which provides coaxial, optical and USB inputs with front panel digital display of the sampling frequency.
- THD: 0,005% or less (20 - 20 000 Hz)
- Frequency response: 3 Hz - 200 kHz +0, -3,0 dB
- Rated input: CD/LINE 252 mV
- Rated output: 2,0 V
- S/N ratio: CD/LINE 108 dB, DISC (MM) 82 dB, DISC (MC) 66 dB
- Revolutionary AAVA volume control
- Separate power transformers for left and right channels
- Selectable preamp gain
- Independent phase selection for each input position
- Fully modular construction with individual left/right amplifier units on motherboard
- Logic-controlled relays for shortest signal paths
- Tone controls designed for optimum sound quality
- Option board slots provide versatility for handling digital input signals or analog record playback
- Loudness compensator
- Recorder/copy switch
- Balanced inputs and outputs
- Headphone jack
- Supplied remote commander
- Maximum dimensions: 465 (W) x 150 (H) x 405 (D) mm
- Mass: 16,8 kg