Audia Flight :: FL PHONO preamplifier
After 2 years of development, Audia Flight is proud to introduce the new phono preamp. A separate power supply, dedicated input preamplifier boards, high gain (74dB in maximum selection) and low noise are only a few of the outstanding characteristics.
The separate power supply was chosen to improve the shielding of the preamp and to reduce to zero the vibrations and resonance from the transformers.
Two totally separate stereo circuits allow permanent connection to two turntables. Outputs are balanced (XLR) and unbalanced (RCA).
- Gain MM 44 dB + 10 dB (54 dB in total)
- Gain MC 64 dB + 10 dB (74 dB in total)
- Freq. response (1Wrsm, -3db) 5Hz - 120KHz
- THD <0,05%
- S/N ratio >90dB A weighted
- THD < 0,05 %
- RIAA accuracy +/- 0,1 dB
- Channel balance <0,04 dB
- Stereo separation >95 dB @ 10 KHz
- MC input impedance from 7 ohm to 980 ohm in eight step plus a custom resistor value
- MM input impedance from 47pF to 600 pF in twelve step plus a custom capacitor value
- Output impedance all outputs 500 ohm
- Phase Non inverted
- Main voltage AC (50-60Hz) 100, 110-115, 220-230, 240 V
- Power consumption 65 W
- Dimensions 420x92x330mm (wxhxd)
- Weight - 10.5 Kg